SPW Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fox Hunting....  (Read 3650 times)
melliver
Global Moderator
SPW Megastar

mickey mouse

« Reply #10 on: Jan 05, 11, 08:05, AM »

if it anoys u and its ur land go and tell them they no longer have permission??
why would u moan when the answer is easy???
mothers outside a school with there excellent parking cause more blockage in a road than a hunt do?!!

MyLittlePony

I <3 My Minis

« Reply #11 on: Jan 05, 11, 01:35, PM »

Its my father who has the final say on what happens and i have talked to him many times about it but got nowhere, and they wouldnt listen to me as i dont personally own the land, also like i said they arent easy to talk to.
We live along a narrow lane not a road and they do infact block it up.
Im only giving my opinion as it is the rant corner after all.  Smiley
Louise White
SPW Megastar

Treaky

« Reply #12 on: Jan 05, 11, 03:10, PM »

Thankyou for your confirmation that this particular hunt are more Gung- Ho than Tally - Ho. Thank goodness your baby girls were not in their paddock they would have been trampled under foot. I don't know how I would feel if they came through my garden this lot act as if the own the sole right to go where they please when they please and to heck with the consequences to others. We too have tried to talk to them and we at least got a meet card showing us when they were likely to be in the area but nothing else.
Richard

« Reply #13 on: Mar 28, 11, 08:51, PM »

I have really had a major problem since the Ban- we now have to lamb all our Ewes inside and keep them in until the lambs really are up on there feet properly. They are controlled by shoooting -but this is obviously not as effective in my case. I know that a lot of people get rather upset by the debate, I would gadly invite them to visit me and see the rather grim reality.
Richard
MyLittlePony

I <3 My Minis

« Reply #14 on: Mar 28, 11, 10:03, PM »

We have the same problem Richard. The gamekeeper is doing his best to control the numbers but we are still finding dead phesants laying around (not going to give a detailed description but its not a pretty sight) and with lambing coming up within the next few weeks there is alot of worry.  Undecided
SquidRN

charlie boy

« Reply #15 on: Mar 29, 11, 05:55, AM »

looks like it will be time to do a massive cull soon then and get rid of as many as possible, it might be the lambs now but soon it could be foals....

The Team Works
SPW Forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: