SPW Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3258 times)
Ollypony

« on: Sep 05, 16, 01:45, PM »

Hi I'm new to this forum and to Shetlands. I own a very big Shetland Surestart Othello. I got him in April as an unbroken pony who had spent his life as a pet. Hes been broken 2 months now and has started in hand showing and also done a couple of lead rein classes.
      We get mixed results showing having been in the top 3 a fair few times but also last or in the bottom an equal amount. We also won and then got reserve champion the other week alongside a huge warmblood.
       I've joined to get showing help as I've only ever shown welshies. Also ridden advice, my daughter is 5 and does LR on him but I'm a very small adult and I ride him a lot and school him as he's a substantial lad and can be feisty and I'd like to aim for m&m open next year as well as m&m LR with daughter and I'd also like to have a go at dressage with him although I'm slightly conscious we may get odd looks and remarks lol.

David Bowen
Administrator

David

« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 16, 02:06, PM »

Hi & welcome to SPW

David Bowen.
www.shetlandponyweb.com

Need a website? www.craythorn.co.uk
Shetland pony advertising - www.shetlandponyclassifieds.com
sue moore
Global Moderator
SPW Megastar

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 16, 10:07, AM »

Hi Ollypony, a very warm welcome to Shetland Pony Web, you will find lots of Information on all you need to know, just trawl through the posts, there are some very knowledgeable people on here
Sue  Smiley

SUE

That which doesn't kill us, make's us stronger !!
SPW Forum

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: